Friday, February 26, 2010

Febuary 2010-- Trek at 14 months old



We had a stretch of beautiful weather...so we took advantage of it! Trek got familiar with dirt and our dog Roosevelt! We took many walks so mom could get some much needed exercise!!
Oh, a small milestone, but we lowered Trek's crib down to the bottom level. I know we should have done this a long time ago, but time just flies by! On morning we woke up to hear a crash coming from Trek's room. I ran in and there he was with blood running down his face. I went into 'medical mode' and quickly whisked him in to the bathroom to get something to apply pressure with. At this point I had no idea where exactly he was bleeding from, there was blood in his eye. I was expecting the worst...luckily he just banged his right eyebrow on the side of the crib! Sometimes he tries to stand up in his crib while still asleep...this would be hard to do when fully awake! Anyway, the wound healed great, and having the crib mattress all the way down makes it so he can't fall on the side rails that easy!!! I am sure this is just the beginning of the drama and truama we are going to witness in the next few years!!!










































4 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how cute he is! I can't wait to meet him. My mom and I are heading your way March 18th -20th.... hope we can connect at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one priceless little man. Such a doll and looks like he is quite the ham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little boy, I just found your blog today, and it was fun to see all your pictures! So glad the adoption is finalized and all, must be such a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. I saw your blog link on FB. You guys take such great photos! Trek is growing so much and obviously has quite the personality. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete